ESG Report（May, 2021）
a recycling-oriented society
- Promote the use of finite resources through business expansion.
- Promote 3R+α business
- ・Parts Recycling business
- ・Reuse business
- ・Reduce business
- ・Repair business
a carbon-free society
- Reduce CO2 emissions through the sale of recycled automobile parts.
* This is equal to the amount of CO2 absorbed by cedar trees in an area equivalent to about 10 Tokyo Domes per year.
- Promote the spread of solar power generation
- Initiatives to go paperless
- Protect of customer data and privacy appropriately
- Provide service in accordance with the appropriate sales process.
- Foster employee job satisfaction and enhance the human resource development system.
- Focus on the health and safety of your employees.
- Establish a Group Risk Management Committee to
analyze/understand and appropriately manage
risks facing the Group, including overseas Group
- Formulate a business continuity plan (BCP) and
establish, practice, and review operating
procedures that minimize damage during
emergencies and enable the continuity and quick
recovery of our core businesses
- Conduct various training, such as instruction in the
protection of personal information and prevention of
insider trading, to promote autonomous action based
on the Code of Conduct
- Formulate and strictly enforce the Policy
Concerning Elimination of Antisocial Forces
- Establish a non-statutory Nomination and
Compensation Committee, a majority of whose
members are independent outside directors
- Introduce a stock compensation plan to incentivize
sustainable enhancement of corporate value
Reinforce corporate governance system